Lake Constance & Rhine waterfall
Sporty tour 6 days / 5 nights from 499 €
If you are looking for an athletic challenge in the Lake Constance region, this tour is perfect for you. Well-balanced stages not only take you through three countries on the lake, but you will also get the opportunity to explore the medieval canton capital of Schaffhausen and the Rhine Falls. Relish the stunning landscape and enjoy yourself in the many lake cafés and beer gardens.
Day 1 Arrival in Constance
A beautiful historical centre, a lively quayside promenade, cinemas, beer gardens and more.
Day 2 Constance - Radolfzell - Schaffhausen, approx. 65 km / 40 mi
Good cycle paths surrounded by beautiful landscapes, the romantic Stein am Rhein, excursion to the Rhine Falls and boat tour.
Day 3 Schaffhausen - Constance - Überlingen, approx. 65 km/40 mi + boat trip
Cycle route along the Swiss side of the lake, passing the Napoleon Museum, from Wallhausen by boat to Überlingen.
Day 4 Überlingen - Bregenz Bay, approx. 65 km / 40 mi
Today you will cycle through picturesque towns such as Meersburg, Lindau and Bregenz.
Day 5 Bregenz Bay - Constance, approx. 65 km / 40 mi
Tour through Switzerland, featuring many lakeside cafes, swimming resorts and the Saurer HGV museum.
Day 6 Departure or extension
The tour terminates after breakfast, why not extend it!
Prices & Dates
Included in "Lake Constance & Rhine waterfall":
- 5 overnight stays incl. breakfast
- luggage transfers from hotel to hotel, no limit on number of suitcases, max. 20 kg/item
- boat trip Wallhausen to Überlingen, incl. bike
- discount voucher for winery "Spitalkellerei"
- discount voucher for bike shop "Kultur-Rädle"
- travel documents and maps
- 7-day customer helpline
- visitor's tax to be paid on site
- optional rental bike
- Category M:
Guesthouses and hotels at the international 2*/3* level as per Hotelstars Union. All rooms are en suite with bath or shower.
Bikes for hire:
- Comfortable unisex bikes available in different frame sizes with 24 gears/freewheel. Equipped with panniers, lock and repair kit.
Travel time 2023:
- Arrivals daily from 01.04. to 15.04.
- The day of arrival determines the price of your tour.
All prices apply per person in a double room, incl. breakfast.
- 499 € super saver price
- 589 € saver price
01.04.-11.05. + 17.09.-03.10.
- 669 € basic price
12.05.-25.05. + 11.06.-21.06.
- 699 € sesonal price
26.05.-10.06. + 22.06.-02.09.
- 185 € single room surcharge
- 90 € rental bike
- 70 € additional night in double room p.p., B&B
- 100 € additional night in single room, B&B
- booking code "Lake Constance & Rhine waterfall":
- how you can save some money
Arrival "Lake Constance & Rhine waterfall":
- Parking facilities in Constance:
Most hotels offer unguarded parking, prices range between 40 and 80 €/week, pre-booking is not possible. Alternatively, there are free parking facilities in residential areas - Constance is very safe.
- Arriving by train:
The hotels located in the historical centre are only a few walking minutes from Constance’s main railway station. For the hotels in the district of Lizelstetten, there is a direct bus (number 4) that departs right in front of the station. For the hotels in the Petershausen area we recommend taking a taxi, which usually costs around 9 €.
- Arriving by plane at Zurich airport:
Distance to Constance approx. 70 km / 43 miles, there is a good train connection.
Price for a single ticket to Constance: approx. 30 SFR/ 25 €.
Price for a German taxi to Constance: approx. 150 € per car.
- Booked rental bikes can be picked up at the bike station in the city centre.
Perfectly looked after:
During your tour, we are available between 8 am and 8 pm, 7 days a week. We are happy to help with any kind of problems you might be having. You will find this emergency number in your travel documents.